Monday 30 June 2008

I've won an award!!



I'VE WON AN AWARD

I won this award today from the excellent Han at http://hanscraftycreations.blogspot.com/ I now need to pass this award on:
The rules for this award:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs. (I don't know many as I've only had my blog 3 weeks!)
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.
I have thought about this and I have nominated the following fab people:

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for thinking of me Clare - I have already been given this one three times but thanks anyway and for your kind comments. Love the blog and all your creations...fab
    Love
    kath
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this Clare and your sweet comments on my blog. I've already had this one 4 times - goodness, didn't think I was that popular lol!

    ReplyDelete