Wednesday 2 July 2008

SBS9 Challenge


Brown and Pink Challenge by Suzanne at http://slumbercards.blogspot.com/

"I have decided to open this challenge to everyone and also include some blog candy as it was about time I did one and I have just noticed I am almost at the 20,000 hits mark.The random winner will be receiving a brand new Sweet Ebony stamp from Sugar Nellie and a selection of brown and pink embellishments not shown in the picture as they have yet to arrive."


I think I've followed the rules ok. Hope you like my entry.

2 comments:

  1. Wow claire stunning card ,love the colours and the textures of all the papers ,beautiful ,Dawnxxxx
    huge thanks for for the award ,please bear with me as being dyslexic some times it takes me a while lolxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dawn. Nice to know my creations are appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete