Friday 23 January 2009

And now for something else completely different...




I had one of those sit bolt upright with light bulb above head moments last night. I have been losing my marbles recently and kept forgetting where I'd put my dear new blogger buddies addresses for the image swap. SO.....

This is what I came up with. I've used tags decorated with papers and eyelets from stash. I joined them to a keyring with home-made rings decorated with jewels. Then I'm going to creatively type on coordinating papers the names and addresses so I won't lose them. Obviously, don't want people's addresses let lose on the blog so will add those later. What do you think? I will be getting proper wire-rings from my jewellery-making sister to replace my dodgy looking home-made ones but these will do in the meantime.
BTW I do have more than 3 friends, LOL, will add more later....

1 comment:

  1. Lol at having more than 3 friends!!
    Fantastic idea, they look fab.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete