Friday 30 January 2009

Miss Ya

Hi Sharon, this message is just for you. I know you watch my blog so this one's for you. I really miss you. You're my best best friend in the whole wide world and we don't see each other anywhere near enough. I wish we'd been able to celebrate our 40th birthdays together. I am so sorry I missed the Duran Duran concert in Orlando with you last year. I wish I'd been there screaming at Simon Le Bon with you. I'd say I would have thrown my pants at him but they're slightly larger than when I was 15 and I don't think he'd appreciate parachute pants do you! NICE. I think of you every day. One day soon we will all come over for a holiday and spend time with you and your lovely family. Hugs to all, Clare BBFITWWW xxxx PS look on the right at my video bar, this one's for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment