Sunday 22 February 2009

Back in blogland

Well hi everyone, I'm back in blogland. Hooray. We had some weird computer error on Friday and hubby has spent all weekend fixing it so I'm back now. After a mental start to the day on Friday where everything seemed doomed to drive me insane or machinery to fail, including the computer, and Hannah's car which broke down in my drive, we got to the Make It Show in Farnborough and had a great time. Bought some fab goodies which, now computer is back on, I'll photograph to post tomorrow. It is Tim's birthday today so we have been doing things with him. We had his friend to stay and went bowling and to Frankie & Benny's for lunch yesterday. Then today they all went for a nice pub lunch with the in-laws while I was doing my usual stint working in a supermarket today (used all my year's holiday within 2 months so had no spare days left!) Hope you all had a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment