Friday 13 February 2009

Fab Day

I had a fab day yesterday with my good crafting friend Han www.han1173.wordpress.com We get on so well together despite only being friends for about 18months. We had a real giggle yesterday. I went to her house, just for coffee, and ended up having lunch and staying till 3pm. It was really nice. I always enjoy going to her house, especially in her craft room - it's like a gold mine. She generously gave me loads of bits and showed me how to make an exploding box, will be posted when finished. She also gave me the bits to make an Islamic wedding card for my sister's friend. See next post for details. Thanks Han for a lovely day.

Have been registering with job agencies today!!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely to hear you and Han had fun...its great to get together with other friends that craft and understand the obsession!!!!
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete