Wednesday 11 February 2009

Mojo Monday 73


This is the card I made for the Mojo Monday 73 challenge at http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com/ using paper, ribbon, gem and flower from stash. The sentiment I made on the computer and the image, coloured in watercolour pencil, is from an image swap I did recently. (I think it was from Lea). Sorry the picture isn't that good, it was quite hard as I take photos on my back windowsill and there's shadows today as the sun is actually out so I'm not moaning! Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. aww lovely card, she looks so sweet, fab papers, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Clare, love the colour combo of papers.

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Clare, pretty papers and excellent colouring! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't this my card....its gorgeous hun.
    Good luck with the challenge.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made this for Emma's birthday but used the Mojo73 sketch as inspiration.

    ReplyDelete