Monday 23 March 2009

Mum's Mother's Day Goodies


Hi all. Hope you had a good Mother's Day. I know it's a sad day for those who's mums are no longer with us but I am sure they are all looking down on you to make sure you're ok. Fortunately, even though my mum drives me nuts sometimes LOL, I am lucky enough that she's still here so I make the most of it. Unfortunately, as I work on Sundays, that means I can't visit her on Mother's Day. But mum and dad are coming over later so I'll give her the goodies I made then.
I made a bag and covered a candle (fire hazard I know!) with Papermania papers and used flowers, ribbon and gems from stash. I bought a box of choc brazils which are mum's favourite and jazzed them up with more of the same range of paper and more flowers and gems. The sentiment on the bag is made on the computer. Excuse the photos of the garden furniture in the background!! The back windowsill is the best place I've got to take photos! LOL. Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh another gorgeous set hun. I bet your mum loved them.

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lucky Mum .
    clares craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow all gorgeous Clare...I love the spring burst papers, one of my many favs!!
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clare I'll bet your Mum loved them all xxx

    ReplyDelete