Thursday 5 March 2009

Roman Gladiator Tim


My son Tim probably won't thank me for posting this, but at least I didn't post it on Facebook where all his mates could see!! LOL!! When he was in year 6 at juniors (4 years ago) they did Romans and had a dress up day. We made his costume all out of card and paper mache. I think we did a really good job. We made his "kilt" out of strips of paper with 2p coins stuck on. The reason I posted this is that I was talking to a colleague Ellie last night about making kids fancy dress and how easy it is if you put a bit of thought and effort into it. So I've posted this so she can see my handiwork. Hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. He looks great Clare, I can remember that era of school with my son Matt, I used to embrace eveything he did at school and spend hours making costumes or props or whatever he needed.

    ReplyDelete