Monday 4 May 2009

Wooo hooo I've won an award


I got this fab award this weekend from my blogger buddy Clare http://wilky-clare.blogspot.com/ . We've got quite friendly in the last few months and she's been very sweet, sending cards and things for my kids at Christmas/birthday. Thanks hun.

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award."

I will post in the morning who I'm giving this award to so come back tomorrow. Hugs Clare x

No comments:

Post a Comment