Friday 5 June 2009

I'm so excited

I'm so excited. I've just booked tickets to see Walking with Dinosaurs Live at the O2 in August. Can't wait. Looks fab, go to the link below to see for yourself. They've recreated 15 full sized dinosaurs that move round the arena. Sort of Jurassic Park but real. Looks brilliant. Quite expensive but what an experience.


I was just telling Emily last night that we must visit the Natural History Museum to see the dinosaur bones. We were reading Megs Eggs about dinosaurs (from Meg & Mog) at bedtime and she was full of questions. Then hubby sent me this link from work today and I thought, even after 19 years of marriage, we are still on the same wavelength.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds great fun. I would love to go back to London, was there when I was 10. Looking forward to hear all about it.
    hugs
    Kaza.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you lucky lucky devils...I would so like to see the show. Think its on at Birmingham too...need to find a moment to check.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete