Monday 22 December 2008

Look what postie brought this morning


Thank you Clare.

I was so pleased this morning when a padded envelope arrived from a blogger friend in Wales. Thank you so much Clare, it really made my day that someone who I've only known for a short while and never met can be so kind and thoughtful. I love the card and the notepad is beautiful, far too nice to use. Emily's eaten her chocolate Santa lolly already!! I'm sure Tim's will be demolished fairly soon too, but he's only just got up, first day of the holidays and a lie in just has to be done!

Wishing you and your family in Wales a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Christmas hugs Clare x

1 comment:

  1. aww..clare ,what lovely things you wrote,im glad you like the card and note pad..lol@its to nice to use..lol and im glad emily liked her lolly.hope tim liked his to.

    wishing you & your family a meryy xmas & a happy new year.
    love clare x

    ReplyDelete