Tuesday 17 March 2009

MIL Mother's Day Card & Gifts


Memory Box Lid & Inside

I made these for Mother's Day for my MIL as she's coming over today and I work on Sundays. The card is made with 2 sheets of paper patchworked together. Then I've decoupaged flowers from one sheet. The memory box is made using 4 different sheets from the same range of papers from Papermania. Gems, ribbons and blooms from stash. I made the sentiments on the computer. The candle was bought from Asda for £2. Hope you like them, hope she does too.

5 comments:

  1. Aw Clare they are all gorgeous...defo like them and I am sure your mil will too. Fantastic hun.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhh these are gorgeous Clare, your MIL is going to love them I'm sure, I know I would if I recieved all these lovely goodies on mothers day, even more special when so much time and effort has been put in.

    Hope your keeping well.

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your MIL will love them .
    clares craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi clare
    aww...these are gorgeous hun..well done and im sure your MIL will love them
    hugs clarex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Clare, what a beautiful selection you have made. I love the way you have decorated the candle. I'm sure she will adore them... I can't make nice things for my MIL...she doesn't appreciate them...... the inlaws seem to think I am being 'cheap' by making my own things...what they dont realise, often it costs far more to make than to buy ready made....at least my freinds appreciate what I make!
    I'm so pleased you liked my paper bag album. i was going to do more on the other one today, but thought i should add at least one to my blog today :)
    have a lovely weeeknd
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete