Tuesday 19 May 2009

Just Magnolia Challenge



I made this card for my best friend who lives in Florida. It's her birthday on Tuesday. Hope it gets there in time. We went to school together and our birthdays are 10 days apart. Even though it's over 25 years since we left school we still keep in touch. We see each other every few years but it's not enough.

I decided to enter a challenge, which I've not done for a long time. It's the http://www.justmagnolia.blogspot.com/ challenge. This week is a sketch.

I used the Papermania Signature Blueberry Hill papers, with flowers and gems from stash. The image is one lovely Emma sent me (craftyemma) and I've coloured it with watercolour pencils. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Awwww this is so pretty Clare, Tilda looks so sweet amongst them gorgeous papers.

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Clare, stunning colours and one of my favourite Tilda...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia Challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, such wonderful detail! Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

    ReplyDelete